K C Engineering Bearings Ltd is a white metal repair and manufacturing company. Manufacturing is predominately made to order according to customer designs and specifications. Repair of bearings components are either according to drawings or from inwards inspection of damaged components. This results in a huge amount of product variety, complexity and customer requirements.
This role will be to work with our production team to provide support in the CNC machine shop operating/programming Mazak 200Y/Mazak 300Y/Mazak J300 5 axis turn/mill centre
- Machining to drawing or instruction, general tolerances +/-0.1mm
- Final machining of product to drawing or instruction, tolerances 0.02mm
- Turning/Milling, working to similar tolerances as above
- Experience working in engineering/production environment before and ideally within a CNC machine shop
- 5 axis Mazak programming and operating is essential
- Reading of engineering drawings is essential.
- You must be very well organised and disciplined in your work.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience of tolerances and using both metric and imperial measurements is beneficial
- Knowledge of geometric tolerances is advantageous
- Flexibility and understanding pressures of delivery is essential due to the demand of clients in breakdown situation
- Day shift (induction period only) – £13.81 per hour
- Shift Rotation (upon completion of induction) – £13.81 plus 25% shift premium – £17.26
- Working Hours:
- 2 Shift pattern to commence after short induction period
- Induction period:
- Monday – Thursday: 07:45 – 16.15
- Friday: 07:45 – 12:45
- Early shift: Monday – Thursday: 06:00 – 14.00
- Early shift: Friday: 06:00 – 13:45
- Late shift: Monday – Thursday: 13:45 – 23.45
- Late shift: Friday: 13:45 – 22.45
Please review all application instructions before applying to KC Engineering Bearings Ltd